President Weirdo

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I found Anne Kornblut’s report in the Washington Post — “Obama’s 17-minute, 2,500-word response to woman’s claim of being ‘over-taxed’” — to be deeply disturbing. Although I disagree with most of Barack Obama’s policies, I took no pleasure in seeing a political opponent wound himself by talking on and on to the point of agitating his audience. The situation is much too grave for that. This is our country — all of us, Republican, Democrat and Independent. And I am now convinced of what I have long suspected — the United States has a president with a serious personality disorder.

Now I admit I am not a professional psychiatrist or psychologist, nor do I see myself even remotely as a paragon of mental health, but I have made a decent living for over thirty years as a fiction writer whose stock in trade is perforce studying people and this is one strange dude. He makes Richard Nixon seem almost normal.

[More]

This entry was posted in Web Logs and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to President Weirdo

1. nomdeblog says:

More and more are waking up to all the sins going on here. And we are going to see a crack up of significant proportions before we get out of this mess. But in keeping with the story of Easter, let’s pray that at least the reason many voted for him, i.e. to help heal past racial sins, can still be restored.

2. Cunctator says:

I read the Post’s article yesterday. I will be up front, by saying that I do not like Obama or his agenda. But that response goes beyond strange, it is downright abnormal. There is something not quite right about that guy.

3. Jean says:

Oh great now another reason to really be scared if the current President is a deluded narcissist sociopath !

4. Joe says:

Be thankful we have PM Harper as leader in Canada; Iggy is cut from the same cloth as Obama.

The real question the US faces is, “Can Obama’s handlers control him?” He didn’t get to be president on his own and he has, so far done the bidding of others. Will he continue to be thusly controlled or will his narcissistic ego demand that he strike out on his own. Only time will tell. My only hope is that should he ‘send in the troops’ the commanders will have the intestinal fortitude to stand them down instead.

5. Undecided Voter says:

I dont think many Canadians see much different between the former U.S. Republican Iggy and the left leaning, Quebec kissing Harper and this seems to be reflected in the polls.

6. Philanthropist says:

Hopefully he’s kept busy enough doing other people’s bidding, it would be scary if he came up with an original idea

Comments are closed.